Affirmations are powerful statements that you tell yourself in order to make yourself believe they are true. These can be extremely beneficial to calm an anxious mind. The goal of these affirmations is to undo the negative beliefs that you have about yourself. Whenever you start to feel overwhelmed, use this 32 affirmations for anxiety to make you feel more grounded and at peace.
How to Use Affirmations
I recommend saying your affirmations out loud, because the effect they have will be much greater than if you just say them in your head. You can chant them during meditation or say them to yourself in a mirror. If you make it a habit to repeat your affirmations daily, you will feel a difference in your mindset which, in turn, will reduce your overall anxiety.
32 Affirmations for Anxiety
- My struggles are opportunities to grow.
- I accept myself for who I am.
- I am not alone in my struggles.
- I am a priority in my own life.
- I will overcome these feelings.
- I will not stress over what I cannot control.
- I am worthy of happiness.
- I will let go of my worries.
- My anxiety does not control me.
- I am healing more everyday.
- I believe in myself.
- I am safe.
- I will focus on what makes me happy.
- I am in charge of my own thoughts.
- My mistakes are lessons that I will learn from.
- I deserve to be calm.
- I am capable of great confidence.
- I am exactly where I need to be.
- My happiness does not depend on other people.
- I am open to change.
- I am learning to love myself.
- This feeling is temporary.
- I am in charge of my life.
- I am better than my anxiety.
- I will rise above my negative thoughts.
- I inhale positivity and exhale negativity.
- I will not give up on myself.
- My anxiety does not define me.
- I will not let my fear decide my fate.
- Everything will be okay.
- I am brave.
- My potential is limitless.